• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fill up a glass of tonic, rocks & gin; LightningBlueStar

After hearing him say he wanted her here by his side. She thought she was daydreaming again. All those years of unhappiness seemed like an eternity to her. She had always wished or happiness and to maybe find love one day. And a stallion to be hers and only hers but would share him with the herd. But have the special bond with him that would be different from the rest. Her body started to erupt after the soft kiss he had given him. Her feelings were getting stronger for him, it made her shake and felt sick to the thought of ever leaving him. She pressed her nose against his and whispered. Im never leaving you Nier, I promise. She never had this before she didn't know how to act or say. Mainly speechless and enjoying every minute with him. She playfully nudged him, giving him a seductive and flirty look. Swishing her tail in his face. She waded into the river. Feeling the cold water on her white pelt. She went in about chest deep, trying to cool down her feelings so she didn't erupt and spoil what she really felt about him. So what were you thinking about?

The longer she is around him the more her heart is turning warmer towards him. It always would go cold when I was away, but he always made it feel warm inside and my stomach felt like butterfies were flying around. Had she fallen in love with this dark creature of the night? Or what was this? She could feel his actions have changed towards her Him wanting her around more. She wanted to spend days and nights with him. Never leaving his side unless to give him some space for other things. S

he looked at her stomach then at him. Thinking of little Niers and Litter Stars running around what kind of bloodline they would develop. That kiss earlier drove her wild wanting him more then ever. But she wanted to keep it hidden, she didn't want to ruin what she had with him. She then starred at him. What was he thinking about when she wasn't here. She looked at him wondering could this stallion eventually fall for her? Maybe yes maybe no it was in his court and I was just being myself until he was able to decide. But all she knew was she didn't want anyone as much as she wanted him. He was her moon in her dark skys. She saw a side in him that I don't think anyone else has seen.   .

Messages In This Thread
    RE: fill up a glass of tonic, rocks & gin; LightningBlueStar - by LightningBlueStar - 06-10-2015, 09:16 PM