• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it was a blood-soaked feast that never ceased; any
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    The woman had simply come upon them for it was natural in the kingdom by the sea. Isobell had been birthed then raised in these lands. She knew it's quarters and secrets. She knew the lands like a well versed lover in the dark..but these two were all together new.

A silver eye simply looks over the mare as she makes a rather sharp remark. Her voice seemed aggravated and already irritating to Isobell. The kelpie mare lifts a brow as a bemused smile floats over her lips. "Boat, you say? I can see why." Isobell allows her gaze to linger before she removes it and looks to the stallion with his unusual green and dripping coat. He seemed...hungry. "And Seaweed...sure." Isobell knows these are all false just by the blatant petty smug on the mare's features. Why did dear Boat have to lash outward so quickly? Why couldn't this have been a pleasantries of 'hellos' and Isobell would have moved right along? You attract more flies with honey than vinegar...but when you are older (and unassumingly wiser) you typically tend to have proper introduction before spitting such acid. "Well, Boat dear, I get the impression that I am...and if you do not like it then you are welcome to leave Nerine as soon as possible."

Her reply is evenly sweet, a mimic to the bay woman as Isobell punctuates her offer with a smile. "I'm Isobell, do you plan to stay long much longer or are you looking to take up residency? I do like to meet and know who resides in my humble peninsula." Isobell believes the mare could have potential in the guard with a tempter like that and a mouthful of sass but just as equally, Isobell wouldn't mind her packing up shop and getting the fuck out of her kingdom with green man in tow. After all, there are plenty other little nooks and crannies to fool around with with strange boys in. The scaled mare rests her weight back now with ears forward, waiting for a reply what ever it may be. The two are welcome to stay if they should chose. Isobell would even offer a kind greeting and introductions to her other residents but as of right now, the mare had all the time in the world to see where this rather salty conversation could go.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it was a blood-soaked feast that never ceased; any - by Isobell - 12-16-2017, 10:25 PM