• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I've been through the desert on a horse with no name [Maugrim]
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved
    She feels the heat of his breath on her skin, and her body shivers. She could pretend that he meant nothing to her… that she didn’t know—didn’t know that he was one of hers. But she would be lying. Would be lying that the thought of being bad with Maugrim didn’t turn her on just the least little bit.

That her blood flowed in his veins, and vice versa. Her body was perfect, and she knows it. And she knows that he knows it too. They weren’t children anymore. They didn’t follow shadows into kingdoms for childish pranks like they used to. They had both grown, and filled out. Maugrim’s body was full, his chest rising and falling with all the strength of his lithe confidence. His body was wet, dripping over her as he leaned over her back and breathed her in. She said nothing, but her breath caught. Her facial features did not change, but her body stilled. As he took her in, breathed her name… whispered those sweet nothings of death and dismemberment in her ear…she knows he could wrend her in twain.

And he knows she could suck the life out of him with the mere shift of her hoof.

They are a thing of beauty in a way that no one else understands.

DW’s nostrils flare as a rabbit hops through through her sight, snapping a falling twig that was on the forest floor. The lavender lady glares, swinging hear head in the direction of her quarry, zapping it of his life and crumbling its rotted corpse where it lay, committing its body back to the earth. Mushrooms rose from its body unnaturally, and the rotting stench of life birthed from death caused Deathwish to breath again—the reverie broken, the moment lost.

“Yes, well. You know as well as I that too much time has passed for us. You must not leave me again. I grow tired of being alone. What is there that we can do? Causing anymore chaos lately?”
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've been through the desert on a horse with no name [Maugrim] - by Deathwish - 12-04-2017, 01:42 AM