• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The rest of my pack, I've left them behind - Open
    I know my way through the night to your door...
    Summer suited her. It always had. Where in winter she had been cloaked in a woolly coat of blue mists, now she had become slim and sleek, the black of her face and legs fading to the near white of her trim torso. She was healthy and happy and in her element. Her nose in the warm air, she gazed out across the wild land. A wild land to match a wild woman. Wading through knee high grasses, she made her leisurely way through the Taiga. It had been her first stop after the field where she had met Keeper, Ryan and the enigmatic Caw. Now she was in a land with grassy expanses and quiet thickets. She was alone, like so many times before. It was how she always ended up, once the urge to be near others faded. Alone and at peace. 

She took off at a run, simply because the mood took her. She gloried in her body, in the force of her legs against the vibrant earth. In the wind flowing in her lungs and pulling through her inky locks. She took joy from the sun, how it burned against her skin, a counterpoint to the cool breeze her body cut through with such ease. Gods, but it was a good day to be alive! The rugged landscape fell away beneath her feet, her heart driving a staccato tandem with her racing steps. 

At last, she grew tired. A creek wound itself conveniently across her path, inviting her to drink from it's cheerful flow. Her pale flanks shone with frothing sweat, speckled along her dancer's legs. It was nothing to touch her lips to the bubbling water's surface, to draw it in deep swallows, feeling chill snowmelt hit her hot belly. It was a pure satisfaction that she felt, and she would not trade it for anything. 

Having drunk her fill, she walked along the creek, through it. The gentle flow went above her fetlocks, colder than it looked. She hummed to herself, the tune only half remembered. Something about trees, and wolves howling at the moon...
    tickaani
    She isn't hard to notice amongst the darkness of the tree -his- families trees. The stallion stands quietly watching as the blue roan race like a foal among the underbrush of trees and ferns. He quirks a brow, curious, a smirk growing across his pale blue lips. She was a fetching thing with a high tail and frothing sides. Aquilo follows along at a distance, an icy eye easily trained on the lovely rump till she is at a stream's edge to drink rather loudly.

He chuckles as he approaches all the while being careful of hoof or tooth should she decide to get a taste of his creamy skin.  "Hello, hey..." He is not the loveliest of wordsmiths BUT he is lovely to look upon and usually (as of late) that was all the talking he needed with the fairer sex. But now, instead of swaggering up like a drunk pirate, he attempts to talk to a woman rather than nibbling at her tender places and panting into their ears. A crooked smile slips over his lips now as he looks at her with a cocked head, watching how the water runs at the edges of her lips. "How's the water?" Smooth, Aquilo, smooth.

aquilo
    color changing, tiger boy of taiga
    Words come from behind her, interrupting her song. Not altogether unexpected. Whether or not they'd be welcome she would decide soon enough. She pauses her meandering walk, not turning to face the masculine voice just yet. An ear flickering to catch his noises, she smiles, just a bit. Droplets lingering on her lips, she takes an easy pose standing in the creek. "Waters' fine," she replies simply. 

Finally, the monochrome woman turns to face her watcher. Night-black strands hang in front of brown eyes, guarding her thoughts as she takes in the rather beautious stranger who stands not far off. She chides herself slightly for not paying more attention. But then, he seemed to be paying enough attention for the both of them. "What can I do for you...?" She asks, leaving a question in the air between them. 

He was as unusually coated as any she'd met so far, but in a more pleasant way than most. Sky blue on pale, with eyes to match, he looks as though he'd fit in better in a snow storm than a summer woodland. She lets a smile touch her lips towards him, not reaching her eyes just yet.
    His crooked grin smooths across his lips with curious curls as he looks over her nicely compact frame. Her reply is simple enough but answers his question as he still stands off to her right hind end. He wouldn't crowd the pretty thing but he certainly was not swayed.

He notices how the dark hair falls across her chocolate gaze. She does not seem suspicious but still he keeps his distance. The length of his pale blue tail flicks up and over the cream of his haunches to drive away a collection of small gnats that wanted a little nibble. Her question is offered and he closes his eyes with a broad smile and shrugging his shoulders. "Perhaps a little company?" He offers innocently enough as the dark lashes lift and he meets her gaze, boyish and coy.

"So we are no longer strangers, I'm Aquilo." The stallion nods as if to punctuate his statement with physicality. "First time in Taiga?" He asks mildly, a hind leg cocking as he settled comfortably before her, a tilt of his head is the final movement he makes as he awaits her reply. She is a quiet little mare that he has managed to stumble upon and Aquilo is feeling rather talkative today.

aquilo
    color changing, tiger boy of taiga
    Company... hmm, yes it's been a while since the lady last had good... company. She shakes her head back, whisking the silk from her eyes confidently. He has a charming smile, that's for certain. She let's loose a husky laugh at his introduction, so straightforward and yet so coy. 
    "The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure Aquilo. I'm Tickaani. Tick, to my friends.Are you going to be a friend to me? Her eyes ask silently, looking over the blue and white man with a dormant hunger. Pretty is as pretty does, that was a fact. But she was pretty sure it had been too many moons since she had last enjoyed a fellow. Let alone one as finely built as Aquilo. 
    She pulled her water-slick form from the creek, and approached her voyeur head on. She was close enough now to look him in the eye, though perhaps from a slightly lower vantage point. As was polite, she offered her breath to him, a more intimate introduction than their names could ever convey.  Black-satin nose nudged his unusually blue one just slightly. It was am inviting contact as she breathed in his unique essences. There was a wild tinge to his scent, not unlike the undertone she had noticed on Ryan. Cat. Big cat. Not a cougar though, not quite. She took a step back, eyeing him with new curiosity. "There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there, Aquilo?" She asked casually. How much would he let on? 

@[Aquilo]