• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  all you wanted || amet
    Eione
    I can save you, I can take you away from here
      The air is suddenly still, and no longer does the wind comb through her tousled, unkempt tresses – there is undisturbed silence enveloping the vast and open valley, cradled by mountain peaks at each end. As if time had stopped. As if time had meant nothing at all.

She does not preen, nor cock her hip, nor give a toss to the haphazard ringlets framing the soft femininity of her features. She can feel the surge of energy coursing through him, and she can feel his gaze trace the curve of her cheekbone and the gentle grace in the columned ridge of her neck. She is as she is, and he is captivated by her, with no flourish or display – if only he could see that she can see beyond the glimmer of gold, and beneath the scaled overlay that sheathes his uneasy heart and uncertain mind. She can see beyond, beneath, and within, and she is as drawn to him as he is to her.

He is so close that she can feel his breath across her cheek, and her lips part, as if unspoken word lingers there, but she is tempted to reach out to him and to close the space that lay between – to reach into his mind and to draw out whatever sordid desire lay hidden within the intensity of his eye. He is handsome, built of muscle and bone but noble and magnificent and .. kind! The word kind is made boldest to her, among the many hundreds of thousands of memories tucked away inside of his mind that lead her believe that above all, he is kind.

On the surface, there is little else but banter and impish flirtation, but when his gaze is met with hers yet again, she is all too aware there is something more powerful, more magnetizing than she had ever known, and she does not have to wonder if he can feel it too.

”Your successor, she breathes softly across the overlay of bronze scales along the ridge of his jawline, while the same warm and contented smile dances across her pale lips. Another name is fleeting across his mind, and the memory of starlight and ire and heartbreak is made known to her, but she does not falter. His burden is not hers to bear; not until he chose to make it so. ”a King,” she contemplates with a coyness all her own. ”then you must know my father, Offspring?”

Oh, but she is all too aware that he does.
      She can sense it – the plethora of memory and truth within his mind; a flicker of her brother lay there as well (reckless and vengeful as always, Levi had been! – he is no different, not truly, not deeply where it counted). Is his heart beating faster? Is his adrenaline surging, torn between the mystery of the unknown standing before him, and the knowledge that she is of the loin of a companion?

Would he shy away?
      Would he resist the chemistry roiling like the ravenous river, crackling like unwieldy fire?

”I can see your name,” she says simply, as if it were obvious. ”I can see it in my mind.”

@[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 07:58 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 10:06 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-05-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-05-2017, 03:55 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-07-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-07-2017, 09:40 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-09-2017, 05:57 PM