• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  all you wanted || amet
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

In Amet's succinct moment of panic that all of his thoughts, memories, judgments, and dreams could be revealed in a matter of seconds, the black and white lady easily quells that cold anxiety. It's easy to believe Einoe's calm assertion that she would not delve into the depths of his memories without his permission and the gilded stallion's mirth returns with the twinge of his lips. Her breath is warm against the leather-plating of his neck and Amet nods, dry-mouthed, when those scarlet eyes upturn to connect with his amber ones again. "I believe you," the dragon stallion whispers gruffly in return.

His gold-flecked eyes break contact with Eione's to slip over the curve of her cheek, the waves in her mane, the sheen of her ebony back, and all the while his crescent-shaped nostrils revel in the scent of her. His companion's quick laughter feeds into the warmth in his chest, and Amet curls his head back so that his nose presses gently to the scales of his chest, boasting them with new confidence in such a way that he probably most resembles a peakcock with splayed, vibrant wings.

Challenge accepted.

His grin widens, nearly hurting the corners of his mouth with the intensity of his amusement, pleased that this bold mare has walked across the threshold of his home to throw him back on his heels once more ─ better this than to live a boring, uneventful life. Eione takes the offensive, her breath slipping over the scaled ridge of his shoulder to the curve of his gilded flank. Amet's own breath hitches in his throat, chest stilled for a brief moment until a quiet groan falls from ajar lips.

He is sprinted beyond the point of no return in regards to hiding his attraction, to denying the magnetic chemistry between them, and Amet's laughter rumbles in his chest as he tries to stay humble after Eione's compliment. "You're mistaken," he offers back to her quietly as his dragon hide tingles with the desire to reach out for her, "on which of us is the remarkable one."

He turns his head slowly, painstakingly, to be sure that his muzzle will not touch hers but will still dare to come near it. His ear flicks towards her in his tousled bed and the gilded stallion's heartbeat accelerates.

"I'm thinking that I should not have made a bet that I thought I couldn't win..." Amet murmurs to her in confession. "I'm thinking that there must be some way for me to convince you to stay here, with me."

@[Eione]

Messages In This Thread
    all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 07:58 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-04-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-04-2017, 10:06 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-05-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-05-2017, 03:55 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-07-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Eione - 12-07-2017, 09:40 PM
    RE: all you wanted || amet - by Amet - 12-09-2017, 05:57 PM