• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want you to remember; any
    The forest of old were gone.  Renewed by her magic it grew to eventually be what it had been.  Tall soldiers standing a solid watch over the forests inhabitants.  The sienna and ebony mare found herself winding through the lengthening trees today.  Holding her magic in her chest.  In this part of the forest it didn't need it anymore.  Each carefully placed hoof bringing her deeper into the tangle of trees.  There was a purpose for her travels to this particular area.  A fresh water spring awaited to offer relief to her parched throat.

The pace that she set is casual.  Sienna eyes bouncing from the abundant ferns to the scampering chipmunks.  Ebony ears swivel to hear the hammering of a woodpecker seeking a good meal of grubs.  She smiles happily of the tranquil nature she had given back to the lands.  She considered these her forests, thus her responsibility.  She wasn't about to let greed ruin it again.

His large figure comes into view.  Almost invisible against the shadows the trees create.  But with his head lowered to the bubbling brook he stands out just enough for her to know of his presence.  Seeing him - a stranger - she stops.  Ebony ears flick forwards then back, then forwards again in caution.  A whickered greeting echoes in her throat to make herself known.  A dip of her ivory marked face is given before she speaks, "Hello there.  I'm sorry to interrupt you.  I guess we had the same need." Her eyes shift to the water before finding his dark face again. "I'm Kolera. I don't believe we have met before," her tone kind.  Though she wishes for his name she does not ask for it.  If he wished to introduce himself he would. Sienna eyes lift to the forests, "Are you enjoying the scenery?" She asks cause honestly she didn't know what else to say to an intimidating, dark stranger lurking in the woods...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Lior] Smile

Messages In This Thread
    i want you to remember; any - by Lior - 12-04-2017, 02:47 AM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Lior - 12-04-2017, 09:57 PM
    RE: i want you to remember; any - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 10:34 PM