• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  your hips on my jawline; thana/any
    It's in her kiss; the black seal.
      She is watching.

She is always watching, waiting, with her slender legs carved of muscle carrying her through the dense thicket with ease. Her breath is shallow and her body is reshaped, molded into that of a predator, sheathed in thick, lustrous black fur and equipped with claws that rake gently at the moist and supple soil beneath her. Though the telltale indigo of her skin is lost to her when she is a wolf, the tuft of white across her forehead and her mismatched eyes give her away - still as insidious; but searching - the predator is on the rise, shedding the flesh of the prey she had been born as while she roves the uneven boundary line of the woodland.

A scent reaches her flared nostrils as the wind carries through, unfamiliar but distinctly feminine, and she is quietly wondering to whom she might belong - had Gryffen found another captive to carve his insatiable delight into? Had Crevan? Yet there is no scent to accompany her, and as she moves effortlessly through the darkness of the waning sunlight that can not penetrate where she is tucked away, she is watchful. Waiting. But none follow her.

She is alone.

At last, the wolf dons her sheepskin once more, as canine transfigures into equine, and she emerges from the shadow - the abysmal black of one eye and the mischievous silver of the other roving over the pale cerulean splayed over her long legs and supple thighs.

”The forest can be dangerous,” she muses aloud at last, her gaze boring into her own, as her tousled tresses shift and caress the curve of her own neck with the wayward breeze whistling through the hickory and pine. Little does Karsi realize the danger she is speaking of is standing before her. ”you’ve found Sylva. I am Thana - and you?”
    Thana.
    It runs deeper than you can dare to dream it could be.

@[Karsi]

Messages In This Thread
    your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Karsi - 12-04-2017, 01:48 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Thana - 12-04-2017, 02:06 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Karsi - 12-04-2017, 02:40 PM