• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette]
    Whether it was the dark mares shocked tone or wide eyed expression - only visible by the flickering light - that drew her attention, she was unsure.  Perhaps she was young and naive to the way of the kingdoms but nevertheless it intruiged her to answer with an almost heartfelt faux tone, "I've been down here for days..." She does well to hide the grin begging to be revealed.  For now though her fangs have disappeared as if never there. 

The mare stuttered and nearly falls over herself knowing who has done such a deed.  Apparently her captor had his eye on another.  Sooty golden head bobs as her tone now a faux sorrow, "Levi's flames hold me prisoner here.  I hurt and am so very hungry..." Her voice lowers as does her auburn eyes.  When the mare states rape and stumbles in her disbelief, she allows the dark mare to think whatever she was.  Anything she said now wouldn't be as bad as what the mares own mind concocted.  Not mentioning the winged child that lays dead still in the cavern shadows.

Ebony ears flick back as the mare asks where Levi had gone.  Ideas float deliciously in her mind but none of those would get her what she wanted.  So she convincingly lies again, "He left some time ago.  Can you help us?" Hinting slightly to there being more to see. She considers her question answered when the mare states she is entering.  Moving a step back, allowing her space.  Thoughts wonder on how she plans on not burning from the flaming gate...

The dark mare crosses though and a brow lifts in surprise that she hardly is affected by the flames.  Magic, she assumes.  In hopes of creating sympathy she gives her name happily, "I'm Karaugh and this is my son Kryptic." Pausing briefly for the new information to settle in the mares mind.  Not only was she captive but a child prisoner as well.  "What is your name?" Holding her wings against her sides she allows the stranger to view her child in all it's entirety while waiting for a name...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Amorette]
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-04-2017, 02:12 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-04-2017, 03:42 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-06-2017, 08:10 AM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-06-2017, 08:10 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-07-2017, 09:35 PM