• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette]

Her haggard face peers out from behind the flames like a demon in hell, and in that moment he hates her. The Lord only knows what he may have done had Amore not been there to force the mask of stoicism over his face and suffocate the acidic words which burn in his thoughts.

But.. she was the reason he felt this way towards his captive. She, Amorette, gentle and bright, she did not belong in this place. The air is ripe with the stink of childbirth and singed flesh and his disdain rises like bile in his throat.

"I'll kill the devil's spawn, and I'll kill its mother. Don't think I won't."  
    He didn't make idle threats - he would worry about repairing the damage later.

"I don't lie" he had told Amore not so long ago, and he still meant it. He doesn't have time to wonder how Karaugh had managed to snare her, he only has time for the anger and hatred he feels to materialize in spiraling wild flames along his crest and around his legs. 

The chamber echoes with the snapping of flames as they consume the oxygen around them, the temperature rises, yet he remains on the outside of the firewall. Karaugh had been given too much time alone and he has no doubt she had a plan. 

He would burn the bitch to ash if things didn't start going his way real fast. 

"She is the only thing keeping the two of you alive - think about that before you move." 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-04-2017, 02:12 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-04-2017, 03:42 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-06-2017, 08:10 AM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-06-2017, 08:10 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-07-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Levi - 12-09-2017, 08:13 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-10-2017, 08:39 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Kryptic - 12-10-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Levi - 12-19-2017, 10:05 AM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-21-2017, 09:15 PM