• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette]
    The firewall that held her captive brightened slightly as the stallion stood seething from the other side.  In turn warming the thin membrane of wing stretched at her sides.  His words are flat and threatening but he under estimated his prisoner.  A master of charades.  It causes her blackened lips to curl even more.  She never looks back to him.  Her focus remained on the kind mare with a perplexed look on her features.  Stuttering in confusion as the tables turned ever so slightly.  She takes the opportunity to announce her bargain, "I am sorry Amorette but I want out of here and you are my leverage."

He comments on his lack of caring whether she and her child parish in an inferno of flames at his doing.  His threat falls on deaf ears but what catches her attention is the dark mare interjecting.  Stepping ever so slightly to cover the child.  She feared not, for as long as Amore's life hung in balance they would live.  "Are you so heartless that you would burn an innocent child to death Levi?" She snickers slightly.  The mask the stallion wore in public was fading quickly.  "All I want is my freedom.  Is that too much to ask for?" Looking into Amore's eyes she looks for understanding.  This was a dog eat dog world and sometimes to survive you have the threatened the safety of others.  She has had to survive on her wit her entire life.
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Levi] @[Amorette] wine words are garbage lol
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-04-2017, 02:12 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-04-2017, 03:42 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-06-2017, 08:10 AM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-06-2017, 08:10 PM
    RE: Devil's Spawn; Kryptic[Amorette] - by Karaugh - 12-07-2017, 09:35 PM