• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you like my pirate booty? [Vessel]

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

I had never really ventured to the river, I hadn't needed to, Nerine was surrounded by water and the meadow had streams nearby.but for whatever reason I ventured, maybe it was the new leaf to do more, to suck the marrow out of life, but I wandered into the low cool ground,water babbling like a cooing child. My mahogany coat sun bleached to a fiery hue in the peak of summer stood out against the tones of green, and grey. Scanning the area I didn't really see anything of interest, so I waited choosing to cool off in the rushing waters of the river. Slowly I sank into the cool waters savoring the feeling of water slowly riding up my legs. I water the water lap at the rocks and jagged river bed, continuously carving its path deeper and fervently etching away any edge until everything was smooth. I watched as the water haphazardly pushed a loose piece of rock down stream, and a memory of almost being swept down a flooded creek as a child came to the surface of my mind. I squished it's, mentally stomped it away-- that night was too much.

A certain motion broke my thoughts, and at first I wasn't sure what, but after I scanned the spandex of land and water before me I realized what it was. It was the certain swashbuckling swagger of a silvery stallion. He had an air about him, I watched him from a distance not worried if I was caught staring. The look wasn't menacing, but as if he walked to his own beat and he didn't it didn't matter to him if someone didn't like it or not. As I continued to try to pin him down mentally, gauge his purpose or what have you, I knew I should have diverted my curiosity. I knew this curiosity was nothing good, I knew that type, “damn you and what you want” boys with their lopsided grins and silver tongues… nothing good ever came from a swashbuckler. But I didn't move, and I didn't stave my curiosity; I stared and wondered, presumed and hypothesized,

Apparently, I hadn't learned my lesson--bad boys are always bad news.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

It's 1 AM, and I wrote this on my iPad, so... enjoy the typos that are surely in here.

Messages In This Thread
    you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-04-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Vessel - 12-08-2017, 01:04 AM