• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you like my pirate booty? [Vessel]
    THEY SAY IT'S OVER AND I'M FINE AGAIN

She was there then, silent as they all came—they looked, and they lingered. And eventually if he ignored them long enough, they made their way passed. But Grimdark could not drink forever. And she kept on staring at him. It was subtle, he supposed... but for the first time, he found that he had the upper hand, because he was hardly ever the subject of someone's fancy for longer than a breath.  

The silver and copper colored stallion had a messy sort of look about him. He had just emerged from the sea, and he smelled like wind and salt, and he was covered in sand. And when he looked back at her, finally prepared to give her the attention she thought she was due, he looked at her with a hard look with eyes that shown like pewter—a hard, dark grey--with cocked brow and a firmly set jawlne. Water dripped from his black lips as he settled and turned, walking towards her, slowly. The cords of his muscles rippled in his wake. He was a huge man, and when he looked down at the small red woman,  

"Do you see something you like, madam?" He spoke with an ease that belied his normal stature. A dark chuckle settled on his features, and his throat rumbled.  

"Any longer and I may find I have to charge an entry fee."
    GRIMDARK
    deimos x ea, dragon vision, twilight manipulation, twin to allure

Messages In This Thread
    you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-04-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-09-2017, 06:04 PM