• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you like my pirate booty? [Vessel]

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

He turned toward her after a moment, a look that I couldn’t quite read from the distance settled on his rough-around-the-edges features. And maybe someone else would have looked away, maybe I should have. But I didn’t. Something in his grey eyes made my heart quicken, but I calm my heart, control my breathing. I hadn’t said a word to him and yet I react like a love sick filly. I wasn’t sure why I was so bold with this roughian before me, as I help his gaze. I guess I would have to actually talk to him to find out.

I stepped towards him as he let a quirky remark fall in rustic tones from his whiskered lips. I smile, ”I might. Hard to tell from there. Why not let me get a closer look to be sure.”  Somewhere in my mind I’m screaming at myself, really… really, you slut. Stop. Stop this facade right now, remember that innocent thing you used to be… you can’t pull this off, so stop. You are not a slut, you are Kimber's daughter--you don’t do things without thinking it through. As much as that part of myself was correct, I didn’t just do things without thought, and I wasn’t a slut. But I also sensed something in the salty air around this stallion, and, who said I couldn’t. Have a little fun, try on this boldness. This confidence. I could easily change my mind, but I couldn’t just dwell on the sporadically available Chem. I knew what I deserved even if I knew that part of me would never be fully free of Chem.  The flecked man covered the distance, and I also closed it as well, eyeing him.

The river was obviously not his home, he smelled too much of salt to be from the fresh water. No earth was not his scent, and she didn’t mind it, it was different-- the sea spray in his hair, unruly from being whipped by the ocean winds. His muscles tight from his efforts out doing...whatever on the sea. I preferred land, but maybe opposites still attract. He was young, younger than he looked when afar, but he was not so yo young that I should balk at the idea of being attracted to such a youngin’. But I thought it best to maybe tone it down just a touch, I could be bold but have some couth. He spoke of an entry fee and I laughed genuinely at that. He was intriguing this man. ”Well let me not forsake you your dues. Will the maiden’s name suffice your fee?” I pause just long enough to step forward and raise my lips to his ear. ”Its Vessel.” I said it simply, so simply it was probably a disappointment. But it made me smile, this little game. I stepped away from him turning my shoulder towards the shore and peeling off in a small circle to face him once again, the cool river water splashing up and darkening spots on my boat to a dark crimson-brown. When I faced him again I felt it was his turn to share, since you know I was so intrigued (my heart still wanted to beat quickly in my chest, though I wouldn’t allow it)

”You, my unnamed corsair, are a sea-man, yes? I smell it on you; that is of interest. How does a four-legger such as you survive on the seas?  

I blinked at him as my voice fell sweetly, occasionally he may have picked up a slightly breathy syllable... if he knew to listen for it.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

Messages In This Thread
    you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-04-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Vessel - 12-11-2017, 12:13 AM