• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you like my pirate booty? [Vessel]
    THEY SAY IT'S OVER AND I'M FINE AGAIN

Grimdark looked at her with all her fancy words, and the way she walked with that overly dramatic swagger, and he gulped. The silver of his eyes looked her up and down, and the ginger-red of her hair and the way her eyes looked at him like he were a piece of raw meat—if she ate meat, and he was almost sure that she didn't, and he smiled, self-consciously. He had counted on her walking away when he talked to her—they almost always did. To have a woman actually give back as good as she was given, it legitimately scared Grimdark to the silver roots of his mane.  

His ears rotated as he tried to make out what she was saying in between all of her effervescent speech, but he was sure that somewhere in there was her name. Vessel his mind said, over and over. A container for keeping things in. Grim smiled sardonically, thinking that if it were turned around, she'd almost want to take him home and keep him inside her vessel. She was a pretty thing, touched by fire with the way her red hair flashed in the light. Kissed by the sun with the way the freckles of her roaning clung to her every curve. She moved like she knew how to work a man—and Grimdark, never having had been worked, found that he was wanting.  

"Vessel," he tries outloud, his mind still chuckling internally at the thought of her carrying him around inside her pocket. "It's a nice name. My name is Grimdark." His messy unkempt hair framed his face in a way that showed off the chisel of his jawline, and his sheer size dwarfed her in a way that made the silver and copper man feel overly large. He did not know his father, and his mother was hardly around enough to have earned the title—she merely gave him life. Having spent so much time alone, he forgot how large he was in comparison to others like him.  

He found he did not like feeling like the lumbering, uneducated giant. It was a little too fairy tale for his liking.  

But, back to fairies, his little red Vessel stared up at him, and almost fell into his body, batting her eyelashes and commenting that he smelled like the sea. Does your man smell like me? No, but he could. Here are two tickets to that thing you love. Oh look. I'm a horse. How does a one such as he survive on the ocean?  

"I swim." he says matter of factly, coughing his words as he stands still as stone, smiling like a fool at her attempts to woo him. He would not be surprised if she had some secret weapon with which to try and test her wiles. But no matter. He would happily be her guinea pig. He has not had this much fun in, well...

Forever.  

GRIMDARK
    deimos x ea, dragon vision, twilight manipulation, twin to allure

Messages In This Thread
    you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-04-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-11-2017, 07:58 PM