• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you like my pirate booty? [Vessel]
    THEY SAY IT'S OVER AND I'M FINE AGAIN

Watching the red beauty splutter and repeal her thoughts - how flustered she looked - made Grim smile as he viewed her, gaining a slow appreciation for her beauty and how she never seemed to know how pretty she was when she blushed even redder than her hair. And yet she seemed surprised at him when he told her that he swam. And why wouldn't he? This wasn't Nerine, this was the leeward side of Beqanna, near which he almost always kept to the River delta, and the Islands around Ishia and Tephra. There had been that one time that he'd continued walking - And he had ended up in Nerine. Vessel is correct. There is no way to traverse that water safely, however -

"Within the bay, it is a bit calmer than on the far side. The cliffs there are indeed treacherous, and there is no protection from the wind. But within the bay, it's not so bad." He smiles, shaking his head, tossing about the sand, suddenly aware of the mess he must have presented. The copper and steel man look on then, an awkward smile as his messy hair covered one of his eyes.

"You have me correctly pegged. I was born on Ischia. Though I do not claim it as home. Not anymore." Not since his mother went mad and Kirin had tried taking over the island. He had left in the cover of darkness, and hasn't been back since. He didn't even know if his mother was still alive. And his sister...well...

They shared a womb, and nothing more.

The day is growing longer, and the time is shifting. The first crispness of fall has set in, and an unfamiliar lurching draws him closer to where the lady stands. But he stays his ground. planted in his place on the beach.

"What draws you out here, to the River delta? There aren't usually many others out this far. You're the first I have seen in months."

GRIMDARK
    deimos x ea, dragon vision, twilight manipulation, twin to allure

Messages In This Thread
    you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-04-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-21-2017, 03:30 PM