• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Happy Holidays! (Now with results!)
    @[Neo] two blocks for one and three blocks for two. and that situation is totally fine Smile

@[Spink] yep, totally! just make sure to post an update.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Colour change AND a of space trait?! Friggin sweet, thank you fairies!
    Thank you fairies!!
    Ardashir-Nerine
    Kindred- Loess
    So do the immune to steals/immune to challenges count for the entire kingdom?

Or only for that character?

Ellyse and Dahmer rule together, for example, so steals obviously have to mention both of them.
    Thanks @[Leah] !!

My birthday is in June...
    May I use the "half birthday trait" to give Solace wings or should I wait for next December to claim it?
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Awesome, thank you so much Leah!
    I definitely need to think on this one lol
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Awesome! Thank you!
    o.O just a quick question...do we need to decide the character right now or can we hold off?

I only ask as no characters I play have had their trait genetics done yet so I have no idea who has non-genetic traits and genetic traits.

Unless I'm getting confused about what Gift 14 was lol.
    @[Krys] it can count for the whole kingdom or your personal character, either way.

@[Lavender] sure, just post an update!

@[MG] nope, don’t need to decide right away! just post an update once you get some trait genetics done Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Thanks so much!