• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Writing Prompt & December Activity Check!
    Please reply here OCC to let me know who all is in the kingdom. 
    Also, If you have a horse on the ranks board who you know will not be coming back let me know.

Now for the fun part Smile

This is a voluntary task to spark muse, and hopefully, help make Hyaline feel a little bit more like "Home" for your character - even if they just got here or don't plan on staying long.

I'm encouraging everyone to post a new "Open" thread. 
    The challenge is to create a cozy semi-permanent residence for your horse. Maybe your character shares this home with someone else, or maybe it is their own secret den. Add lots of details to your post! Take a look at Hyaline's map and describe where it is located - maybe it is along the secluded western shore or somewhere your character can keep an eye out for newcomers?  Is it hard to find or just a meadow in the open?  

If enough people participate I will put together a little map of where each character 'Lives" 

If your pony is more of the wandering type (or is just visiting), don't worry! Just have them stop by and check out someone else's open thread

Here are some inspiring Images I found that may help you visualize unique settings. 

[Image: BQ2.jpg]

[Image: BQ3.jpg]

[Image: BQ4.jpg]

[Image: BQ1.jpg]
    Solghostdoll2

Molotov can be removed from ranks.  She's more of a free spirit anyhow Wink

I'll be bringing Kasanova over to see how he does here.  Currently enroute Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Amet is still here and Smoak can be added <3
    you're so down to earth & i'm up in the stars
    so show me the sea & i'll take you to mars
    Corvus is still here. Smile
    Eione might stay a while too as a resident!
    Keeper is here of course!
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Svedka is here! He’ll be whatever Solace needs Angel
    Ryan is going to move here. He's not really a warrior. Diplomat maybe? Or whatever really. :|