• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any
    Reagan
    I want you to know that I'm all yours; you and me, we're the same force.

It has been a lifetime since she has seen these shores. Reagan does not hold with death... Indeed, it has no hold on her, either. Many have gone on before her, and there would be many after her. She has buried lovers, and buried children.

But in her long years, she found that her life was short on friends. and so, when her ears pricked to the sound of magic coming from the lazy lapping waves, she knew that it required her attention.

Having lived in Tephra for a number of years now, she has seen the shadow of Ischia off of the shoreline. She has known of her son's time there, and of the turbulence when Ischia and Taiga were linked. But when Reagan quieted her mind, and had faded into shadow, she did not know that one of her dearest friends had taken up the mantle.

The grey-white wolf with the bright green eyes pads her way to the Dunes, and when she sees the portal opening, and the crackling of electricity there...her eyes widen and she barks loudly. NO! CIRCINAE!

She lurches forward at a full run, but she is too late. The door is closed.

And then she remembers why she does not come to the Beach.

Saying goodbye is so hard.

And so, Reagan's ears go back, and she sits there in the sands, and closes her eyes, raising her head to the moon in a mournful howl. Goodbye, my dear friend. I shall miss you.

Messages In This Thread
    Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any - by Circinae - 12-05-2017, 12:57 PM
    RE: Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any - by Reagan - 12-05-2017, 01:09 PM