• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Privacy
    Hey guys!

Can you clarify the thread privacy rule for horses that aren't a part of a kingdom? Can any kingdom member enter the thread or can only the leader enter the thread? 

I noticed this rule: "However, you may not make a private thread in a land where that character does not live without permission from the current ruler of that land." - Is this rule meant to replace what we were told during the Taiga takeover? Are private threads made by those who don't live in a territory open to anyone in that territory now?

In Taiga only Gryffen was allowed to reply to private threads posted by those who were not members of the kingdom, so I just wanted to check. :| I have several ponies interloping on territories myself so it'd be good to know what the rule is on it.

Thank youuu! Big Grin
    As an interloper, I have removed the Private tag my post. I did a dumb and posted without even considering there were rules about that sort of thing. Curious to see what they actually are though. ^_^
    Haha, it’s changed a few times. Always evolving! Big Grin
    That rule was implemented as a result of the issues in Taiga in an attempt to remedy the situation. Going back and reviewing the PMs, there were never any specifications that I saw on who could or could not interrupt – only that two non-members can attempt to have a private conversation in a kingdom, but they cannot guarantee their privacy/secrecy unless they have permission (IC or OOC) from the kingdom’s leader. So the rule hasn’t really changed, it’s been the same since it was first implemented Smile

Hopefully that makes sense - BQ keeps surprising me with its complex situations, lol. We'll look into clarifying that rule!
    Hahah, no worries Cassi, thanks for looking into it! Big Grin
    That’s why I figured I’d ask and clarify - I never noticed it in the rules before (maybe just missed it) and understood it to work differently at the time. Good to know!

Thanks again. Heart