• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

from the ashes, a fire will be woken -- arete
    She was dead.

The pretty little fox was cute. And tiny. The way her ears flopped around her head as she tilted, looking up at Arete's tiger. Her tiny little fangs. Arete's claws were much longer than any tooth that Merida had within her heart, and she found that she was at once relaxed in the other girls' presence. The magic of the tiger was wearing on her—even she has her limitations—and she shifted back into the black to yellow ombre woman that she was born. A stretch her neck, and a shake, and she laid down in the grass, right where she had been. She still retained her fangs, which peeked out from her lip. She found it made her look dangerous. A woman likes to be dangerous. "I'm Arete."

Her body was all kinds of sore from her hours stuck in that form. Sure, she'd felt better, but there is always a price to pay, and now as she laid down and stretched out, she rolled on her back let all her all her jiggly bits hang out. Sometimes its just nice to be yourself—with no regrets or expectations.

Arete looked back at the fox, wondering if she was going to shift back into an equine as well, but when the girl just sat there continuing to bear her tiny fangs, Arete could not help but ask the obvious question. "Were you also stalking that family of voles? I did not mean to wreck your dinner...If that is indeed what you were doing."

Arete
    Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty.
    I see the good in the bad and the ugly.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: from the ashes, a fire will be woken -- arete - by Arete - 12-10-2017, 01:38 AM