• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

from the ashes, a fire will be woken -- arete

Arete smiles, those fangs of hers glistening in the pale blue of the moonlight. Their little patch of ground emanates with a faint green glow from the dances of thousands of fireflies who take their curious nature as to why two predators are out, camping out in the  middle of the meadow, when all the others have gone out to bed. They are alone out here, and when Arete yawns, it is with an unnatural amount of teeth resting inside the jaws of a horse. Her bright pink feline tongue is elongated, and then curls, and she stretches out, as if spreading her hooves and laying down and rolling on her back once again. The effort it took to get up had zapped what little energy she had left, and as the black and yellow ombre lady finds that it is much to exhausting to put up a front any longer.

She lays back down, stretches out as if she is spreading the pads of her paws, and rolls onto her back, replying back to the fox somewhere mid-yawn.

"I was born this way. My father was a tiger shifter, and two of my siblings as well. They taught me all I know. She does not say that she has a twin, nor any idea where the rest of her family is. If she knew her entire family had survived the massacre in Taiga - she might not be as relaxed as she currently was. Something about her Romek just made Arete...prickly.

"So. Merida. If you weren't born a fox, what are you, then? You don't seem the type to linger in a place like this long." She finds that, staring at her, she's salivating. Whether for food, or for something else.

It's probably he food. Merida's shapely flank looked alot like chicken.

Arete
    Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty.
    I see the good in the bad and the ugly.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: from the ashes, a fire will be woken -- arete - by Arete - 12-16-2017, 12:06 PM