• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

maybe tomorrow || any

Krone

you could be the king

For awhile, he doesn't seem to notice her presence. She watches from afar, observing how his muscles expand and contract with each well-placed movement. How his body glistens with sweat, almost to the point he is shining in the sunlight. Her leg cocks back in a relaxed fashion, wings pressed tightly against the curve of her dark bodice. 

When he finally sees her, she is surprised how quickly he approaches. She looks at the bend of his neck where a mane should lay, and tilts her head curiously at the lack thereof (she isn't quite sure if she's seen something like that before). An irregularly long tail drags behind him, picking up the debris the ground creates. A delicate smile curls on the edges of her lips as he states his name, and then asks if he is able to have hers. 

Bastille. She thinks to herself. A unique name for a unique stallion. 

"You may," She replies, chuckling softly. "I am Krone."

"Sieks'ta. I'm not familiar with etiquette as I should be. I hope my approach did not offend you." Krone tilts her head curiously. She hadn't thought his approach was rude, but maybe where he came from things were different. She gives him a reassuring grin. 

"You haven't offended me, Bastille," She tells him, nodding.  "Where have you come from? I haven't seen you around here before."    

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Bastille] I love your writing style, you're fine! This reply is a little lame though, so I'm sorry xD

Messages In This Thread
    maybe tomorrow || any - by Bastille - 12-06-2017, 06:07 PM
    RE: maybe tomorrow || any - by Krone - 12-07-2017, 06:44 PM
    RE: maybe tomorrow || any - by Bastille - 12-07-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: maybe tomorrow || any - by Krone - 12-09-2017, 09:28 PM
    RE: maybe tomorrow || any - by Bastille - 12-10-2017, 11:35 PM
    RE: maybe tomorrow || any - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 11:12 PM