• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    He doesn’t need to hold onto her, he realizes - she is willing and ready, more accepting of his offer than he had ever anticipated. The realization intensifies his hunger, his need, and he continues to hold her in his grip anyways - just in case. He couldn’t let a prize like this suddenly slip from his grasp, not like the victim he had dragged across the corals and rocks of Nerine. This one he would make sure he kept. 

Her pretty head turns towards the open water from whence she came, and with expert skill of his hydrokinesis, he rests beside her, eyeing the enticing movement of her wings that billow at her sides, translucent and clear and calling to him. She speaks to him but he does not hear her - he thinks she is trying to be funny but it is hard for him to care for jokes or teasing. He simply ignores her, though now that she is speaking he makes sure to swirl the water before her mouth just so, so that her voice could easily reach his ears next time it left her lips.

She uses her wings to propel above him and to begin their journey, and though he has his mind around her body he has not attempted to tie her down with water pressure, so she floats easily above him - it is like she is on a leash - one that is invisible and potentially deadly.

He follows her, transforming parts of his body into the same brackish water of the river, with only his head remaining fully intact. He propels the liquified parts of himself forward with the soft press of his mind, moving steadily beside her with a haunting appearance. His smile is gone, for there is no need to entice her any further, and he doubts his smile had been anything to do with her curiosity anyway. 

“Maugrim,” he bubbles, dark eyes tracing her body quickly before meeting her gaze, swallowing hard. 

Without hesitation, he spins himself into nothingness, completely invisible besides the unnatural rampant current that is obvious he is creating, a riptide strong enough to pull her out to sea with him. The current could swallow her gracefully or it could be as roiling as a sea’s tempest - perhaps other creatures are pulled out to sea with them -  it did not matter to him.

As soon as they are in the open sea, the spiral of current he created shoots down as he dives deeper and deeper, the sunlight from the surface quickly dying as darkness suddenly begins to enshroud. The pressure deepens and presses in on all sides, tightening around him as he pulls them between a trench. It is here he slows and begins to materialize - they are not low enough yet for complete darkness, but the visibility is low and murky, save for the glinting eyes of eels that survey them with open, gaping mouths. 

He is merely a figure of seawater, barely outlined as he appears as a ghost before her again, his eyes, mane and tail the only solid thing about him. 

Maugrim wonders if the pressure will harm her, if her insides will explode or her eyes would bulge, so he watches her wordlessly and curiously.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Nyxa]
    I did that thing again where I post Maugrim as another pony. ;_; My bad.

Messages In This Thread
    If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any - by Nyxa - 12-07-2017, 03:40 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any - by Nyxa - 12-11-2017, 12:17 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any - by Nyxa - 12-13-2017, 01:33 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any - by Nyxa - 12-20-2017, 11:09 AM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any - by Maugrim - 12-20-2017, 07:07 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any - by Nyxa - 12-22-2017, 01:11 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Maugrim, Any - by Nyxa - 12-26-2017, 11:23 AM