• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any]

Krone

you could be the king

Krone is not so easily fooled. But she will admit, when the lavender stallion calls her his child her heart stops beating, her breath catches. Flared nostrils and barred teeth, she has hardly noticed her loyal Watcher join the conversation. Honestly, she has hardly listened to anyone but the one who claims to be Kirin. 

"I have secured nothing for anyone," A hiss on her lips, venom in her words. "Ischia has chosen me to protect Her and all who inhabit here." She looks to Kelsie, then back to them. "If I believed an ounce of your lies..." A pause as she glances to the pale woman, Sabra, then back to "Kirin." "I would have done Her wrong."

She steps forward, getting so close they are nearly eye-to-eye. She stares into his eyes, the same hazel as her own. Green wings flutter in the wind, which has now picked up to indicate a summer storm. Either that, or the rage boiling inside her has caused Ischia distress. "Do not fuck with Ischia, and do not threaten me. Since Circinae, myself, and the others have come to this island, we have begun restoring Her to her former glory. She is doing better than She has in years. I'll be damned to let you two try to sway me with your pretty words." 

She backs away, glances at Kelsie. A soft breath escapes her, her rage beginning to dissipate as she stares at him. She can feel the island breathe, feel its heartbeat in her chest. She is one with this island, she cares for it more than she had anything else in her life. "If you plan to stay, and Ischia will not have you, She will let me know," Krone murmurs, almost to herself.

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Klaudius] @[Sabra] @[Kelsie]

Krone does not trust them whatsoever xD

Messages In This Thread
    If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any] - by Krone - 12-07-2017, 05:37 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any] - by Krone - 12-09-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Klaudius/Sabra/Any] - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 08:20 PM