• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come back to me, my wild darling - Svedka

Solace

Solace had studied her twins every gesture since birth. She knows that toss of the head, and with it, she can see the indecision flitting across his handsome face.  She nods as his passes on his advice, oblivious to the nights chill as she leans against his side.

“you know yourself. If something doesn’t feel right to you, then you don’t pursue it.” He tilts his head, a soft snort leaving his nostrils. “What is Hyaline if her leader isn’t living the life she wants?"

It's not about me - the words appear in her mind, but her mouth stays closed. She could hardly see what she wanted as a strength, but she didn't feel like arguing something she is so unsure about. 

She still isn't quite sure where he stands, his words almost contradict each other, but she is ready to let the topic rest for now. Her own feelings were so muddled that she had trouble even knowing what needed to be said. 

Solace shakes her pelt and sinks onto her front knees, her haunches soon following. The earth is soft and she neatly tucks four white legs in close to her barrel, turning her face up to face her brother. A lighter mood has softened all of her features.

"Enough about me. What of you Svedka, have you see Smoak yet?" She laughs lightly with a puff of air from her nose, he probably would appreciate Smoak making his way back into the conversation. 

"I saw you meet Corvus," Her voice is unconcerned and casual but her eyes search for any hint of deeper feeling on his face as she waits for him to finish her sentence. She told herself it was a good thing if her brother found a romantic interest in the kingdom - it would anchor him. But she acknowledges the small flicker of jealousy when she thinks of herself turned away from his side by hushed whispering voices. He was passionate, he had needs which a sister could not meet and it was better to e Corvus than some wild spirit who would take him away. 

caretaker of hyaline

@[Svedka]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come back to me, my wild darling - Svedka - by Solace - 01-06-2018, 07:57 PM