• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can't you see where I stand [Krone]
    Loyalty was something that came naturally to the buckskin and white stallion. This is probably why he doesn't bat an eye when Krone takes Circinae's place as Queen of Ischia. With the shell and islands choice came Kelsie's loyalt to the newfound Queen in entirety. Though with the new coronation the watcher finds himself sticking on the islands of his home rather than haunting the mainlands of Beqanna like he typically would be. It was time he start serving his home in entirety. Though before he could do so he had to discover what that exactly "looked" like.  What his duties were still remained unknown and he was in need of his new leader to make him aware of her expectations. 

With this he makes his way along the beach in search of Krone in the early afternoon hours. To his left the crystal clear waters of the ocean sparkle under the rays of the sun. To his right the palm trees full of various species of tropical creatures sway gently in the wind. Gently the stallions large hooves sink into the sand as he walks, his head held high until finally he spots the bay and green colored queen. With a gentle nicker the stallion greets her before finally coming to a stop beside her. "Krone," he greets her with a gentle nod of respect. "Congratulations on becoming our new Queen." For a moment he pauses. "How are you handling the sudden change of lifestyle?" Turning his large head, he looks out across the water, giving her time to respond. He is glad that the Island chose her. She truly did deserve the opportunity.

After a while he finally turns back to her and with a gentle clearing of his throat he catches her gaze with his own. "I was, um, wondering... As watcher I assume I have some.. extra... Responsibilities...?" he pauses. "Do you think you could tell me what you expect of me and as your watcher so that I may serve you and Ischia appropriately?" Finally he is done talking and he quickly grows silent, allowing her to express herself the way she saw fit. 

@[Krone]

Krone

you could be the king

Ocean waves beat hard on the shore today. Ischia's skies are a cloudy gray, indicating yet another storm breweing on the horizon. Her mind searches for an explanation; is it simply an unassuming storm? Or is it because of the Kirin wannabe and his plaything? Or is it something more...Sinister?

She is distracted with the happenings around her home. She does not mind the busyness, the guests coming and going, but she does mind the presence of those unwelcome in her home trying to act as one of her citizens. They are not a citizen until they can prove themselves trustworthy. 

Krone doubts their ability to. 

She is pulled away from her thoughts by a familiar voice, and she turns her head to see Kelsie's buckskin frame strolling towards her. A smile stretches across her lips as he travels nearer; while the loyal stallion had annoyed her when he first arrived in Ischia, she had taken quite a liking to him since then. 

"Good morning, Kelsie," She greets with the nod of her head. "Thank you, my Watcher. I'm handling as well as you can imagine, what with all our guests," She admits, shrugging her shoulders. She turns her head back to the sea, and listens with one ear cocked towards him. 

"Ah, well, the Watcher is a very important position in Ischia. While my own job of Keeper is to make sure my kingdom is running smoothly, a Watcher acts as a 'righthand' of sorts. Watching the island and Her people, and reporting anything suspicious back to me." Her voice is a gentle soprano, a hypnotizing siren song. For a moment she stops, thinks, and an idea springs in her brain. 

"Kelsie," She says, low and smooth. "If you still do not understand, I do have a mission you can do. Would you do that for me?" 

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Kelsie]