• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Well look at you now? [Jah]
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved

That's it, she was fucked.

Instinctively, she took a step back from Amet - perhaps the only one in current existence, save those rare magicians - her father, for instance - who could undo what she does. she had rotted the fish, and torn apart the leaves of this land, and she had walked away. Her actions were surely those of a bored petulant child, but never the less, they were the actions of a child.

Her silver eyes soften - did they really? - at Jah Lilah when she sees the woman emerge from the protection of the trees, but, almost on her tale was the one thing she did not want to see. And she was well and truly fucked. However, she would never admit to it. Amet's words are clipped, and for the minute, the priestess is forgotten. You've come back. Why?

His impotence, his stunted speech. Grandmere would have been most displeased to see that he had no social decorum whatsoever. Deathwish's cold gaze rested on the gold and green dragon king - ex-King - and she twists her black lips into a dark smile. He may have nihlism, but his pre-cog was not in residence. There was no mind readers here.

Never let them see you crawl.

"Darling Amet, I wondered when I would see you again," her voice is sickly sweet, acid coating her every word as she speaks to him with eyes that are spitting daggers. "I just came to inform you that I have you to congratulate for my recent trysts with Maugrim. The tricks he learned here in the company of your lake were what he most enjoyed on and inside me." She elongates her neck to touch Amet's nose, her voice hissing disdain for him, and for the very fact that she was standing here.

"I do not come for your precious lake today though, little King." She straightens herself again, her gaze momentarily flitting to Jah. "I came seeking your soothsayer. She and I have - a sort of - history, for which I believe her counsel would be of use to me."

She snorts, her tail slapping her backside as she shamelessly looks at their surroundings. "I see your wysteria tree has been restored. It would be a pity if anything else should happen to it." She clucked her tongue with a vague dis-satisfaction, and then, she drops all sense of games. "We were children, Amet. Do not expect me to apologize for the actions of a girl, when you were little more than a boy yourself. Little King."

She looks at Jah-Lilah then. "I suppose now, you will have no wishes to speak to me?"

yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-11-2017, 06:42 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Jah-Lilah - 12-14-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Amet - 12-14-2017, 04:18 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-18-2017, 01:30 AM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Jah-Lilah - 12-20-2017, 02:14 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Amet - 12-29-2017, 10:12 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-29-2017, 10:49 PM