• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Well look at you now? [Jah]
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved

She smiles then, her tongue clenched behind gritted teeth as she allows Amet his peace. There is no love lost between them. She would not apologize. Amet knew she would not - hence why he did not demand an apology. Deathwish makes movement to speak or to cut him off. She supposes he deserves that much, despite his whining for attention. What grown ass man has such love for a purple flowering tree that he calls himself an adult? She nearly rolls her eyes, groaning out loud.

A child? Maybe. Growing old was mandatory. Growing up was not.

"At least I know how to have fun. You seem to have grown elderly in your prime, Darling Amet." And back to that sticky sweet voice again. He hates her. That's fine. There is no love lost for her, either. So much has bled from her since then. So much time.

"I do not want to be here any more than you want me to be here. This place stinks. It looked much better when I left it the way I did. A pity you did not enjoy the renovations." She tsk'd then. "Oh, by the way, how is your sister? Spoiled princess get a belly full of the taste of rebellion, or did she get sick on it?" She didn't like Iset any better than she liked Amet. Deathwish had simply been bored, walking past a group of troublemakers, and on the backside of a failed mutiny on Ischia, felt that her place to cause a little chaos was wanting.

She had never been so disappointed.

"Spoiled children using their powers recklessly, simply because they can. Or simply because they have the power. I was bored. Nothing more. It wasn't personal. It was supposed to be Ischia but --" DW shrugged a single shoulder, out of apathy. "And now I am living there. In the end, we always get what we want. Just be glad I do not want Hyaline."

A threat.

A rumbling growl lays low in her throat, and she flips her tail up. Her ears, pinned to her head and hidden inside her tousled mane, go erect for a moment as she removes her gaze from Amet. He is no longer worth her time. He is a little King, playing with his little soldiers.

No matter who wears the crown.

Her voice, her face, softens when she looks at Jah-Lilah. "I mean your child no harm. I am soon to have one myself. Family is foreign to me. Sex, love, pain and passion - You told me stories once upon a time ago.. In Gryffen's company. I wanted to speak on these. But, certain events have prevented us from speaking today. If you ever find yourself on Ischia, seek me out. I would be grateful for the company."

I'm terrified.

Fear is foreign to Deathwish, but she is not immortal. To be taken by the one thing that she normally controls - To feel things that she normally eschews.

So much change.

And so, she turns and leaves, giving no further utterances to either one. Amet was not worth her time. She just hoped that Jah-Lilah would not be so easily coerced into negative thoughts.

Things are rarely as they seem.

And Deathwish desperately needed a friend, even if she herself did not yet know it.
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-11-2017, 06:42 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Jah-Lilah - 12-14-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Amet - 12-14-2017, 04:18 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-18-2017, 01:30 AM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Jah-Lilah - 12-20-2017, 02:14 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Amet - 12-29-2017, 10:12 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-29-2017, 10:49 PM