• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dont Stare At The Sun [Offspring]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords ebon daggers dug gently into the sod as her bodice sauntered through the warm, humid terra of Tephra. She was enjoying being back. It had been a season she had seen Offspring. She wondered how he was. Her bodice wandered through the terra, orbs gently swishing back and forth in her skull as she looked for him. "Offspring!" her warm vocals gently called out for him. Her ears pricked waiting for his response.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

ooc:gotta find my jord/offy muse @[Offspring]
    You're looking at an absolute zero;
    I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero.
      Time came and it went, and he never paid much mind to it. Summer faded into the luster of autumn, to the frigidity of winter, to the soft warmth of spring and round, and round it goes. He is ever present, quiet and contemplative along the eastern shoreline of Tephra, where the pale sunlight touches the supple sand with its splendor from a vast and endless sky. His gaze rises to meet with hers as the tide moves forward, enveloping his legs with frothing sea foam, and a faint smile tugs at the corner of his mouth.

”Jord,” he says softly, but with a glint of warmth in his steady stare. ”it has been a while.”
    OFFSPRING
    another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

@[Jord]
    Jord smiled as her orbs fell upon the large man before her, splashiing around in the warm summer water. Her pillars carry her bodice over the sparkling sand and she closed her orbs as the water splashed foam up onto her bodice as she ran into the water, enjoying the refreshing moment. She opened her hazel orbs and looked at Offspring, now having joined him in the ocean. "It has been a while! How have you been friend?"Jord asked kindly, her orbs watching him. Jords nares took in the salty ocean breeze, it was nice. It was the first time she had taken a dip in the ocean in Tephra,
    in Beqanna really, since she made her first swim to the island when she left her destroyed homeland.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

@[Offspring]
    You're looking at an absolute zero;
    I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero.
      He is not splashing in the water (he is too old for it; there are deep sullen lines beneath his eyes, and a deep sway to his back where his age is beginning to show), but his dark and heavy gaze does soften as he watches her savor her youth. His immortality had slipped away from him when he embraced the darkness of the fire gifted to him. It was so long ago, it felt like a lifetime – or perhaps an eternity had passed since. No longer is he plagued by the terrible memories nor the dark and insidious nightmares that had kept him up for so many years. The memories have begun to fade away, as did the rest of his anguish. Lost to the ever-moving tide, swaying to and fro across the pale sand and volcanic rock lining the shore.

”I’ve been better, and I’ve been worse,” he says evenly, watching her closely. ”and you?”
    OFFSPRING
    another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

@[Jord]
    Jord smiled at the man listening to his words. She could see his age after she took a moment to really look over his form. She had only known him for a few years, but it had been some of the best. He then asked her how she was.. "I have been good..." She said with a soft smile. "... Made peace with Dahmer." She said, her orbs sparking a bit as she smiled. "Besides that not much, but it is nice to see Tephra in the summer. Although a part of me does long for the cold of the Tephra we used to know." Jord spoke lowering her head slightly.
    JORD
    HTML by Call