• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it was a blood-soaked feast that never ceased -- deathwish
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    “Do not act as if you are unhappy to find me here, wading in the shallows.”

Black eyes flash to her, taking in the soft curve of her hip as he stands dripping into the shallows behind her, hunger evident on the harsh planes of his two-toned face. He notices the bird on her shoulder, that hops with black little talons on her lavender flesh, bright wings fluttering as it surveys him with beady eyes - he wants to kill it, to take its neck into his teeth and snap the fragile bones in a single clamp of his jaw, just to feel the life fade away. The idea satiates him for a moment, then the change in breeze brings a familiar scent to him, and he salivates for an entirely different reason.

Still soaking from his swim from Nerine, he wades through the still, clear waters of Ischia towards her, stepping onto the white sand that now clings to the evergreen of his legs. He draws the water with him, creating a tiny tide pool beneath his hooves as he brings himself to her, eyes burning. With quivering nostrils, his pearlescent lips press into the skin of her haunch, cold and salt-strewn as he familiarly searches her, tracing the delicate flesh that covers her spine with firm bites, desperately wishing she still smelled of him.

He stops at her barrel, his nose low and near the gentle curve where it meets her hip, inhaling deeply and exhaling in a low, shuddering nicker. “Are you not bored here?” he asks, his breath hot as he speaks into her skin, a sharp nip and then a swift, apologetic kiss. “The company here is terrible, I would know.”

His black eyes glance upwards beneath a hooded brow, his tongue leaving his mouth to lick at his salted lips, the sight of the mark on her withers reminding him of their last time, beneath the rain and thunder. He feels a hardening beneath him while his hunger grows, but suddenly he is staring into the despicable eyes of the bird that now hops in his line of sight, a tiny tilt of its head.

With a ripple of his lips into a snarl he hisses, and a swift tendril of water from beneath him spirals upwards, grabs the creature from her shoulder and brings it into the shallows, quivering helplessly beneath his grasp.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it was a blood-soaked feast that never ceased -- deathwish - by Maugrim - 12-19-2017, 04:36 PM