• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Hold me now; Offspring.
      It is not long before she is devouring him as he had only just begun to do to her. Each ridge of coiled muscle, and every rigid bone is graced by her lips and teeth, tasting the remnants of sulfur and the sea that clutches tightly to his marred flesh. Her mouth caresses the subtle rise and fall of each deep, puckered scar, and a low and guttural groan passes through clenched teeth, as his desire becomes heavy. Whatever uncertainty he held at the thought of pulling her closer still is quieted (foolish! – she would hurt for it, when his time inevitably came, but he is selfish and wanting, and he cannot deny the intensity of the fire that is burning inside of his chest).

The feminine curve of her silhouette presses along the length of his body, and he can feel his flesh becoming hot and blistering to the touch, but he does not stifle it. The flame is lit – just as it is in the pit of his stomach, burning as he is filled with longing, aching to fill her and to sheathe himself into the molten fire that is her beauty. The fire breathes, alight across the ridge of his shoulder and crawling down the length of his spine, burning brightly – deep scarlet, like the darkness of his eyes, tracing the deeply attractive curves of her body.

His teeth part and grip the supple curve of her hip, nipping gently before stroking the broad plane of his cheek along her barrel, enveloped by the scent of her desire – stoking the fervent fire inside of his chest, and loin. His breath is warm across her dark skin, waiting to feel her shiver and arch against his caress, drinking in the erotic way her curves dance beneath his touch until he is intoxicated. Soft, lingering kisses are tucked into the crevice of her hip, down the length of her thigh, where the heat of his mouth closes over the most intimate part of her, waiting only until she is trembling and gasping and writhing against his touch before pulling away.

Her name is barely a whisper on his lips as he rises to take her, drawing her closer with his forelegs while his weight is shifted, and all at once, she is his, and he is hers – pressed deeply within and filling her, while his lips and teeth press urgent kisses across the darkness of her skin while her name is uttered with deep, throaty desire. He is gentle with her as he becomes one with her, filling her as only he could with the fullness of his need for her and her alone, but only for a moment, as his desire for her is too much and she is wanting so much of him. He does not hesitate to give himself to her; with ardent, fervent, passionate thrusts and wicked kisses rained across the shadow of her dark and flesh, so much like the firestorm raging inside of him.

When at last he can feel her unravel beneath him and around him, he, too, falls beneath the undertow of desire with a deep groan of her name as he spills into her. Breathless and trembling when brought to completion – altogether unaware that with the seed filling her waiting womb, a son he would never know would bear the mark of the same blistering fire as he.

Messages In This Thread
    Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-13-2017, 01:41 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-27-2017, 02:18 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-27-2017, 03:09 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-27-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-27-2017, 07:06 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-29-2017, 08:15 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-29-2017, 09:18 PM