• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    He'll never walk away, he'll never break her heart, he'll take care of us, he loves us.

Awakened by his teeth raking across her skin, she arches her neck and groans. He stakes his claim, marks her as his, and she wants nothing else for all of eternity. A lifetime on the edge of seventeen they will have together, all their best years yet to come. All the moments of tragedy and sadness, of highs and lows have brought her to now, and she would walk through the fire over and over again if it would ensure her return to him always, in this lifetime and any other. She is his, but hasn't she always been? A swish of the tail, an awkward exchange of words, a knowing glance, all signs of the growing fire in her heart for him. Never before has she so willingly given up half of herself to be whole with another.

They are linked by the physical in this moment, but their souls are intertwined permanently. He is away from her, but not. He is the wind in her hair, the song in her heart, the life in her womb. Jah is in love, and there is no fiercer love than the one she has to offer. In this quiet moment of coitus, when they are entangled in the throws of climax, no other sound but that of their breathless promises to one another, she would give her immortality for him. He has given her her firstborn, now she will give him everything. 

Left shaking, she loves the wildness in him, the beast that still needs to roam, to be free. Now she has someone to run with, to see the world, to explore every inch of one another until they are nothing more than bones and dust, scattered in the wind. For the first time in her life, she allows someone other than the Earth-Mother to be in control, and now there's nothing holding her back. He is at completion, and suddenly there's a different kind of warmth inside of her. The place they have claimed as their own reeks of them, and it drives her mad with desire, but her condition has her weak. He retracts from her, leaving an emptiness behind that she is not fond of, but knows is fleeting and necessary. The longer he is away from her, the more she wants him. 

His hooves hit the ground behind her with a quiet thud, and she hardly gives him a chance to right himself before she is upon him. His lips grace her hip, her belly(their child) her jaw, and she is awash with emotion. The urgent need to tell him everything, to confess all her sins, to bare herself even more to him overwhelms her. If there is a way she can be closer to him than carrying his seed, to busting all over him, to allowing him inside her mind, she yearns to find it. His touch is ecstasy, and he overcomes her senses as he caresses her face and showers her in kisses. How could she ever be with another ever again? Slowly she realizes all the other meaningless affaires did nothing more than wreck her.

His hazel gaze is mesmerizing, and she is lost within his eyes. He speaks to her then, blurting out how she is the champion of his heart, and she can't help but dance in place. Inhaling deeply as he blows on her face, she can smell the sky and the sun, and everything that he is. Fuck does she love him. Her surge in energy and emotions cause her to push against him, she squeals and snorts, seeking the crook of his neck to bury herself in. The next statement from his mouth is frantic, crucial and pushy. It is exactly what she wants and needs to hear from him. She is gone, heart racing, there's nothing holding them back. 

"Yes...yes. I'm in. Let's go, all I need is here with you. I can carry that with me wherever we go, I'm ready right now."

Her eyes search his, looking for a shadow of doubt that she knows isn't there. Smiling, she presses her lips to his, then pauses, emboldened by his surety. "Come, let's leave right now. Are you ready, my only one?"

Piece by piece he restored my faith that a lover could be kind, and a father could be great.
    Canaan
    You give my life direction; you make everything so clear.
      She is still trembling, and he is tempted as ever to take her again, to make her gasp and quake with fervor beneath his tender caress and heated touch – but he does not. His kisses are slow and deliberate, pressed gently into the hidden crook of her neck, and along the strong column of her neck. The wind only serves to pull her closer, his shoulder to her breast, as his lips and teeth dance ever so lightly across her dampened skin, savoring the taste of her beneath his urging kiss. He never knew he could feel so full, so whole - the wanderlust is never sated, not entirely – it settles like a heavy sediment in the darkness of his rushing blood, surging with adrenaline.

Yet, no longer does he desire to wander alone –
      He cannot imagine his life without her, nor his time spent without her by his side.

She is perfection, carved with raw, magnetic energy, fine muscle and deeply feminine curves – he could spend an eternity exploring every part of her, if only to coax a coy smile or shiver from her delicate flesh, and he would! An eternity, spent with her, and only her, with his wildly beating heart all the more unruly and riotous – but for her. When his gaze does finally meet with hers, his breath his stolen, and the stirring in his loin is heavy with desire, though he chooses to ignore it. The intensity of her stare is enough to make him feel bare and vulnerable to her, and he does not shy away from it – unabashedly exposed; fearless in the love that he is consumed by.

She presses closer to him with enthrallment, squealing and nipping at his golden skin, and he cannot suppress the lopsided grin that emerges, while a hazel eye watches her with wonderment from behind his draping two-toned forelock. She does not hesitate. There is not a single bone in her that is uneasy; she is energized and captivated and rapt in his plea – my only one.

His heart does skip a beat when her lips are pressed to his, and he is certain that he has found what the wanderlust had pushed him to find for so long, always searching, always waiting –

He would wait no more.

His whiskered lips press against the curve of her cheek, the softness of her lips, before stealing a kiss behind a deep and rumbling murmur.

”I have always been ready. Let’s go.”

Away from Ischia, away from the hurt and the ache and the uncertainty – away from the island that had never been theirs; from the island that had only served to take what was never theirs to keep, to hold or to have. 

Seamlessly, Earth and Wind are one and gone, and the island would soon be long forgotten.
    And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight.

@[Jah-Lilah]