• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick

Amorette had never strayed away from Tephra, yet it would be another thing to say that she had been an asset to the land. She hadn’t been. She had spent months on the volcano, exploring it from inside out – figuratively speaking of course – and it had only made her realise more how much she loved it. Tephra was her home, not only because Magnus had been the king when she arrived, but because the volcano is like a part of her in a way she cannot even put into words.

However, it is time for her to break her silence. Hopefully Amore would be able to follow the path that had been laid out for her years ago. If she would have to believe both her father and Levi, she should be able to. She hoped she could, that much she owed to her beloved volcano land.

She chuckles at his attempt to smooth his wings into place, with a playful smile tugging on the corners of her lips. ”Struggling to get a few stubborn feathers in check?” she teases. Unlike Warrick she does step forward, into his personal space, to reach out and offer the velvet of her nose to him in a silent greeting. ”It’s good to see you too, you look good.” She means it. It is not only nice to see a familiar face again – other than Levi she barely knows anybody in Tephra,  a friend coming back home was always a good thing.

Her dark eyes follow his to the volcano, but move back equally as quick to study the bay and navy stallion. Her question had meant to be light, and she’d been genuinely interested in what happened in the time between their last meeting and now. ”I’m sure you’ll be fine, do fine too. And you’re not alone. We all are Tephra” she offers him with a smile, and a light bump of her nose against his shoulder.

”Me?” she echoes, as if she’s surprised he asked. Now it is Amore’s turn to let her gaze travel to the volcano, and believe it or not, she is unable to hide her smile. ”I’m good. Ready to actually engage myself in more than just the volcano.” She means it. Amorette wants to become a diplomat that is of use to Tephra. Though she would never forget the volcano. It still called to her, even now, with the ash still on her coat. ”So, the big question is, how can I offer you my service?” Though there is humour in her voice, she is serious about this.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick - by Amorette - 12-15-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick - by Amorette - 12-20-2017, 03:19 PM