• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick

His chuckle is joined by hers. ”Are you calling me old now?” she teases as she reaches out to meet him half way. She relaxes, knowing that things aren’t awkward between them, glad that it is easy to be herself around him, even now he wears Tephra’s invisible crown. Her dark eyes lighten up amused, and she cannot stop the pleasant curl of her lips.

For a moment her dark gaze studies him. Something about his words make her guess there is more behind them. ”You are right, I am meant to be here. But so are you. You might exactly be what Tephra needs.” Amore hopes he is. She had never really acquainted herself with either Offspring of Ellyse, nor had she been around long enough to be able to say something about their reign. However, she does object to captivity. It is not like she doesn’t understand the necessarily of it in certain circumstances, but what had happened to Karaugh was so very, very wrong. Something Amorette hopes Warrick would not stand for. ”I would like Tephra to become a sanctuary again” she agrees, nodding ever so slightly as her gaze moves back to the volcano again.

”Your words fluster me, Warrick,” words that are spoken with fondness and maybe, just maybe, a bit of playfulness. Dark eyes find his’ again, this time more serious, and she nods her head ever so slightly. ”I’d be happy to.”

But, Tephra wasn’t all about business. And it’s not only business why she had approached the newly crowned king. Now the business is out of the way, it is time for some fun. ”Would you like to accompany me?” she asks with a smile, her gaze moving from Warrick to the volcano a she gently nudges her head in the direction of the looming fire spitting mountain. Every once a while she had the need and desire to climb up the hard rock, but together was much better than alone.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

OOC: I hope she'll live up to his expectations haha. But yess, it sounds just like her!

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick - by Amorette - 12-15-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Warrick - by Amorette - 12-23-2017, 04:10 PM