• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius

I'll have your name before I let you have me...

An amused chuckle rises softly at her retort.  Short bursts of air released against her light coat as lips slid along the length of her nape.  Creamy locks brushing against his lavender nose.  A sharp nip to his neck and then she is moving from him.  Twisting around him in a seductive dance.  His hooves remain unmoving as he allows her her game.  Smirk upon his lips and silver eyes following her movements behind a shield of platinum.  "A name is all I must give to have you huh? Hmmm... What if I skip the name and just take what I want?" He muses as she begins to slip under his chin.  He doesn't raise his maw but presses it down upon her spine firmly.  Tasting her flesh as his lips drag across it. Until she has slipped from his grasp again.  A wisp of tassels to his face and curvature of her rump coming to end.  

With a shake of his elegant face, a snort emits from his nares.  Lavender wings extending slightly from his sides to create a much narrower path for her to escape this time.  With a soft strike of his forelimb hoof against the stone flooring, he inches closer to where she now stands.  If she were to dance about now he'd extend his wing to block her.  Anticipating she'd stand to accept his advancement though, he doesn't hesitate to approach her again.  He wanted her, she him.  The game could only last so long before one gave in to the other... Before she gave in.

He comes to her, facing her dead on.  Giving her only an option to move backwards against the cavern wall if she rejected him.  Silver eyes studying the expression on her angelic features as he neared.  A smirk at his lips but determination in his eyes.  Lavender face meeting hers, a seductive warning escapes, "You will be mine Sabra.  Name or no name..." Rising his head slightly.  He may still give his title just to satisfy her.  Give her something to scream in the moments during ecstasy. "But..." he continues, "If you must have it I'm Klaudius." 

With the release of his true identity he takes what is his.  Pressing his shoulder against her as he makes his way down her side.  Content on dragging his lips along her spine again.  This time much softer.  Their wings brush together mixing hues of their bodies.  Reaching the slight dip from backbone to rump he swings his hindquarters away from her.  Muzzle resting at that same spot with a firm press.  Holding her in place as he repositioned his body behind hers.  The usual tight confines of his feathered appendages loosen to sway to retain balance.  

Placing a few soft kisses at her hips as his gaze looks to her for approval.  It wasn't necessary to have but desired.  He waits to see the want in her eyes.  The subtle shift of her hips accepting his next move... 

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius - by Sabra - 12-16-2017, 01:46 AM
    RE: Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 12-18-2017, 10:50 PM