• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius

He had remained showering the dove mare in gentle kisses.  Her ivory feathers pressing against his lavender tones.  The mares lips begin to trace along the lines of muscles etched within his skin.  He allows her own offering of affection to dance along his flesh.  A gentle toss of his lavender cords his only movement.

Her eyes are then drawn to his side.  An emerald gem of his previous endeavor caught in the amethyst confines of his wings.  Silver eyes follow in the direction of her glance to catch the purpose for her question.  Craning his neck as his wing shifts from his side.  Reaching his maw to pluck the evidence from his side.  Releasing his grip to watch it fall gently to the rocky floor.  "I had a run in with my sister... She is not to happy with our presence here," he explains with a matter of fact tone.  "I tried reasoning with her but she wasn't in the mood to listen.  Things got...physical," he wasn't lying, just not going into details.  He wouldn't be able to conceal his transgressions for long but why ruin the moment...

His lavender face turns back to stroke her cheek.  Silver eyes peering through his decorative mask.  Searching the depths of her brilliant sapphire eyes.  He was a collector of all pretty things.  Jewels, metals, women... Whatever he fancied at the moment and he fancied her.  So his mind was made up to keep her for his very own...

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Sabra] *claim* lol

Messages In This Thread
    Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius - by Sabra - 12-16-2017, 01:46 AM
    RE: Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 12-24-2017, 11:11 AM