• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius
    If there are ever anything more than half truths between them, it would be a miracle. But she is content for the moment, being lavished with kisses. To be worshipped, that is all she ever wanted. And in this cavern, now made warm with their activity, she felt just that. It wasn't enough, though. The delicate pink and white shells of her ears prick towards him, listening to his explanation. Physical, huh? She glanced back over her own shining body. Klaudius didn't seem to mind physical. 

She could tell that was all she'd get out of him tonight. The last of the light was draining from their hide, bathing them in shadows. She couldn't read his face, hidden behind darkness and the subtle glint of silver. She could feel his gaze though, possessively drinking her in. As bitter as she felt about it, she needed him for the time being. His ties her were valuable, if volatile. It was better than nothing. Coyly, she made her way back to his side, nestling up against the pale of his flank. 

"That sister of yours has no sense of diplomacy." She mused, kissing the join of his wing and shoulder softly. Working her way from shoulder to neck, she lingered a moment at the curve of his jaw, nibbling there in a play of submission. Let him believe that he owned her. It was easier that way. "I don't think she likes me very much. You, she might tolerate, but I don't think she'll allow me to stay on this island much longer." The pastel mare confessed with a silvery laugh. And if that happened, so be it. There were other kingdoms who'd take her in. 

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius - by Sabra - 12-16-2017, 01:46 AM
    RE: Like an unwanted stranger - Klaudius - by Sabra - 12-26-2017, 01:31 PM