• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sub-boards?
    Everyone seems to be digging Taiga as a secondary "open" land. 

I'm also seeing an interest in herds again, but there's currently no place for them to go be all officiall and stuff. 

Rather than creating a bunch of boards that will render themselves useless data when they are left empty, why not create sub boards for herds on a trial basis within Taiga? 

for example, Hawthorn has his ideas to create a herd. Why not give him a board WITHIN Taiga that will show all his mares, etc. If it falls empty, its one board, not a thousand. erase it, or clear it for the next "herd" that comes along. 

I'd love to see us get back to herds, but its hard to do that when there's no formal boards for lead stallions to go through. 

That said, letting leaders pick their own "kingdom" structure, I believe was a good one. 

Now that the Taiga is "better", lets leave the main thread open for crowds, and perhaps think about using it to create sub-boards within taiga for herds to live there and have their own sense of leadership...like they are portioning out their section of forest.
    Thirded Smile
    Fourth! I also still would like to see the wolf/predator pack started in Taiga so if that had a separate sub-board as well...? 

Kolera volunteers as the caretaker of the forest.  Shoveling poo and all the flowery thing XD
    we are still discussing what to do with taiga once it’s reopened but this is a great idea! thanks!
    [Image: Leah.png]