• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait Question
    Hey, hey. I was scouring the trait database for my birthday trait and came across "Born of Past Rulers" which states "The physical incarnation of past rulers of a Kingdom, which gives the horse some of their memories."

I'm curious as to what that exactly entitles... Are they the incarnation of multiple rulers from a singular kingdom? Or multiple rulers from several kingdoms? If so, how many rulers are the incarnated of? Or is it just one ruler? Does the physical incarnation include the traits of the ruler(s)? Or is it simply the memories of the ruler(s)?

If anyone could let me know, that would be swell. I'd love some clarification Smile
    That trait was used to explain a plot waaay back when horses like Gaea and Hel "fell from the stars" to become rulers, encompassing the memories of previous rulers. It's not really a trait that's given out or used beside that plot.

But to answer your question, it's memories of the past rulers only. I don't know how many rulers - you'd have to ask the people who played those horses.

Hope that helped!
    Ah, it did! Thank you so much, my dear