• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hell is empty and all the devils are here; ghoest
    The night of rest has done her good. Just looking at her he can see a perk to her step that had not been there the last time he saw her. Not that he can blame her - having a letter carved into your side will take the perk out of anyone.

Of course, she still looks weak and malnourished, but one day isn’t going to fix that. Hopefully though, a few months in Silver Cove’s mild and fertile climate will.

She doesn’t pull away when he touches her, much to his surprise, but he can still hear the uncertainty in her voice when she speaks. He almost laughs at it - he’s rather enjoying this. “I’m glad to hear it!” That part, is at least genuine. He wants her to do well. In fact he wants her to thrive … physically at least.

Her uncertainty deepens when he mentions her promise. It takes few moments, but eventually realization hits her and uncertainty and confusion turn to fear. “Oh I think you’re stronger than you think, dear Ghoest.” She steps away, but he steps forward, keeping the same distance between them. He will have his way in the end, whether she likes it or not. “And besides, don’t you remember? You already promised me you would! Last night you said you would give me a child if I wanted. And I do want.” He smiles, but it’s less pleasant this time.

“And you wouldn’t be alone. Killgore is having my child this season. And Branka had my son last season. The three of them can all play together.” He takes another step forward. “Remember, you promised!” And then he strikes. He’s tired of waiting. He reaches out with his power and holds on to the iron in her blood, holding her still. Her own blood is preventing her from escaping. Within seconds he’s on top of her.

It’s over quickly and he climbs off, releasing her from his power with one last painful reminder in the form a of a bite on her right shoulder. “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” He smirks. “Now, make sure to take care of yourself now. We want to make sure the child is healthy, after all.” And with that, he turns and leaves her to the mess of emotions she must be feeling.
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

I love the new html btw xD