• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    walks && jewelry
    One horse from one kingdom. Friendly practice only. If steal is successful, Tephra will be expecting a short, friendly visit.

I’ve always loved walks. There’s something peaceful about dancing among perennials. I’ve recently sworn to take an oath for a calmer lifestyle, though for some reason I decided to swear it in Hebrew. Languages are exceptionally interesting to me, but mythology scares me if I’m being honest.

Sometimes, when I get scared I try my hand at homemade jewelry. I’ve become pretty good at it, and my best sellers are the shades that range from white to pink to crimson. Honestly jewelry says a lot about someone’s major image. You never know what kind of statement piece a king or queen might need someday.

Oh well. Let me know if you ever want to go for a walk or buy some jewelry because I’ve got you covered.
    Blocking Hod from Ischia!

"though for some reason I decided to swear it in Hebrew" - Hod is the 8th sephira in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. Hebrew translating to : majesty, splendor, glory

"You never know what kind of statement piece a king or queen might need someday." - Krone is the cognate of Crown, a statement piece worn by monarchs

"my best sellers are the shades that range from white to pink to crimson" - This was the closest I could come to finding a hint about Ischia; the island is known for its wine, ranging from white to red.

Correct?
    Incorrect
    I’ve always loved walks. There’s something peaceful about dancing among perennials (nerine flowers are referred to as bulbous perennials by Wikipedia, which can be seen on the introductory paragraph when looking off of Google — the kingdom Nerine). I’ve recently sworn to take an oath for a calmer lifestyle, though for some reason I decided to swear it in Hebrew (Isobell is a name for girls of Hebrew origin and it means “God is my oath” which can be found by clicking on the first baby name link after Googling “Isobell” — the ruler Isobell). Languages are exceptionally interesting to me, but mythology scares me if I’m being honest (Jinn are supernatural creatures in early Arabian and Islamic mythology and theology, an individual member of Jinn can be called djinni and this information can be found when you Google the word “Djinni” — the horse Djinni).

Sometimes, when I get scared I try my hand at homemade jewelry (the second search result on Google when searching “Isobell” is for a handmade jewelry company called Isobell Designs — the ruler Isobell). I’ve become pretty good at it, and my best sellers are the shades that range from white to pink to crimson (nerine flowers range in shades from white through pink to crimson, which is also stated in the introductory paragraph of Wikipedia that can be seen from the Google search results — the kingdom Nerine). Honestly jewelry says a lot about someone’s major image (djinni monsters are featured in Dungeons and Dragons and one of their spells are called ‘major image’ which can be found by clicking on the eighth search result on Google — the horse Djinni). You never know what kind of statement piece a king or queen might need someday (in Djinni’s database, it says that she was the “Queen of Sylva” for a time — the horse Djinni).

Oh well. Let me know if you ever want to go for a walk or buy some jewelry because I’ve got you covered.

Stealing Djinni from Nerine led by Isobell.
    Steal successful?
    Unsuccessful.

Database clues can only be information directly about a horse (color/pattern, breed, physical defects and expressed traits), so the final clue for Djinni is invalid. Without that, there are only 2 clues to Djinni when there need to be 3, and so this steal is unsuccessful.
    Thank you so much, dear (^-^)