• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Dark Artifices -x
    Sire

Name: Lokii

Breed: Friesian hybrid

Traits/defects: Immortality, sandstorm creation, illusionism*, deaf in left ear, poor vision in left eye

Color: Silver bay, will fade to gray 

Color Genetic Code (if known):[Ee/Aa/ZZ/Gg]

Trait Genetic Code (if known):tegteg [IMMORTALITY][SANDSTORM CREATION][ILLUSIONISM*][wings]

Dam:

Name: Tarvelie

Breed: hybrid

Traits/defects: Wings

Color: dun (green eyes)

Color Genetic Code (if known): x

Trait Genetic Code (if known): x

Foal:
    List of name choices: Vineyard (U) ||Unknown In Database/name reservations|| Thalasso (U) Unknown in database and name reservations || IN CASE OF TWINS/or names slipped by me Fiond (U) Ferrin (U) (reserved by me)
    Player: Ehoghan
    Triat genetics please!<3

Permission to use Lokii through breeding ad!<333
    Lokii
    Tyrael x Awa
    Male
    Friesian Hybrid
    Immortality, sandstorm creation, illusionism*, deaf in left ear, poor vision in left eye
    Silver bay, will fade to gray [Ee/Aa/ZZ/Gg]
    tegteg [IMMORTALITY][SANDSTORM CREATION][ILLUSIONISM*][wings]
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]
    we cannot do trait genetics for a foal without the trait genetics of both parents.
    please edit and stats will be done ASAP Smile
    (12-19-2017, 02:58 PM)Beqanna Fairy Wrote: we cannot do trait genetics for a foal without the trait genetics of both parents.
    please edit and stats will be done ASAP Smile

Tar has not had trait genetics done, and I am unsure if you are asking for them? If the request was a problem the trait request can be dropped! Just let me know and I can put her on the trait board real quick if needed!<3
    yes, tarvelie will need to have her TEG rolled in order to do trait genetics for the foal. you don’t have to have trait genetics, but if you want them, just post on the request board and they’ll get done before breeding season ends Smile
    (12-19-2017, 03:10 PM)Beqanna Fairy Wrote: yes, tarvelie will need to have her TEG rolled in order to do trait genetics for the foal. you don’t have to have trait genetics, but if you want them, just post on the request board and they’ll get done before breeding season ends Smile

The trait genetics are not needed then! Drop the request haha. Sorry for the trouble!

vineyard
    male
    hybrid
    silver grullo (note: “dun” is not a color, it’s a modifier, so you’ll need to chose a base color for tarvelie)
    lokii x tarvelie
    no traits
    due january
    breedable july
    played by ehogan