• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

DIPLOMATIC EXERCISE REGISTRATION - OPEN UNTIL 6/20
    Reply to this thread to register for the diplomatic exercise. All that is needed is to indicate interest.

About this exercise:
    This will be a model UN style diplomatic scenario exercise. Every horse (or potentially, group of horses depending on interest) will represent a party in a diplomatic dispute. You will be assigned a position, and an outcome that you desire, and it will be your job to work with other horses representing other positions to try to achieve your desired outcome. Those other horses may want the same outcome for different reasons, or they may be against you.

Feel free to reply or PM with any questions. The description above is subject to change as Evie finds out where she was a bonehead and failed to explain or describe something properly Tongue
    Count me in!
    Count me in as well! I need the exercise.
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Mmmm not sure if this is my forte but I'll try this one with Wichita
    Think Azula could be a political Miss. Smile She wants in please. (She will be with the Valley.)
    Entering with Ephrelle!
    Aneku would like to represent Smile
    Going to try to get three going...
    Vyx will participate.
    fight me bruh