• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a makeshift gauge
    Krone isn't in her best state of mind. She's angry, both at herself and at Klaudius, and at his little fuck toy too. She asks herself constantly why doesn't she just rid herself of him, send him off, she is the Keeper isn't she, and she has that power right? 

But it isn't sending him away she wants. It's revenge she wants. For him to suffer like she had, and she hadn't felt this way in a long time. In time, she would get just that, but for now, let him have his fun. 

Krone finds herself walking along the beach, patrolling her shores. She notices the dragon-scaled stallion, how he emerges from the water like some kind of land fish. And then she sees Klaudius, and her blood boils at the surface. She approaches fast but calm, not bothering to hide he disgust on her face. . 

"You can leave now, Klaudius. I'm sure I can handle this on my own." She growls, urging him to leave with a flap of her wings. The last thing she needed was him listening in on matters of diplomacy.

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 03:09 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:28 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-22-2017, 04:57 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-23-2017, 06:06 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:19 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-27-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-27-2017, 04:06 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:27 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 01-12-2018, 04:38 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 01-16-2018, 09:11 PM