• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a makeshift gauge

He remains unmoving even as the stranger nears.  Feeling rather secure on the dry sands of the beach.  For a brief moment the stallion can appreciate the others prism of light that reflects off the white scales of his hide.  Fitting for a creature of the water.  Droplets of the liquid cascading down the length of his body as he draws nearer to the beach.  The newcomers purpose coming quickly forward.  Your queen.  His lavender lips remain flat still even as he questions the stallion, "And to what purpose would you need the Keeper of Ischia?" 

A potential answer is cut short as behind him steadfast hoofbeats are heard. You can leave now Klaudius.  The bite in her tone causes him to grin.  Turning his lavender face to view his sister glaring at him. "So good to see you dear Sister.  This...gentleman was just asking for you." Turning back to the contrasted stallion to inquire a name, "I'm sorry but I believe I didn't catch your name.  I'm Klaudius as you know now.  And you are...." 

Ivar!

The answer comes from another familiar voice, Kylin.  The taffy and cream mare with curious wings comes quickly to the small gathering.  Her enthusiasm for the stranger hints to him that they are not strangers.  He shifts slightly to allow her past him.  When their greeting ends she turns to introduce him as the King of Loess.  His brow rises in interest at what his business here is but assumes it to be diplomatic.  It uninterested him so with a shrug of his shoulder he addresses his little sister, "I'll leave you to your kingdom duties." He can't help but grin as his eyes slide along her feminine frame.  Seeking any subtle hints she is carrying his spawn.  Turning back to address the two not-so-strangers, "It was a pleasure Ivar.  I trust they will remain safe but I will not be far." He addresses Kylin with a nod before his limbs remove him from the group.  Once a short distance his wings unfurl.  Gripping at the air to pull himself into the skies.  He would remain close to ensure nothing happened to his Queen...  

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 03:09 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:28 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-22-2017, 04:57 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Klaudius - 12-23-2017, 01:23 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-23-2017, 06:06 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:19 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-27-2017, 03:13 PM