• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a makeshift gauge
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    You could call her behaviour towards Klaudius reserved. Ivar she had greeted enthusiastic and Krone was offered a friendly smile, she didn’t really know how to behave around the lavender male. Not after overhearing his conversation with Sabra when she’d first spotted them on Ischia. Luckily for Kylin the problem solves itself quickly, as the winged male stretches his wings after a last few words.

Words that put a frown on Kylin’s face as she watches him go. Why would he need to address that? It was not like Ivar would do them any harm, right? He had promised to not ever do that, whatever it was, again, and the lavender and white woman trusts him not to. It shows in the way she stands beside him, too close for just friends and in his personal space.

For now she is content to just listen to Ivar and Krone’s conversation. She always enjoyed the kelpie king’s presence, even if his attention wasn’t focussed on her. It brought her some kind of calmness, reassurance, not everybody she cares for had disappeared. Absentmindedly Kylin bends her neck in favour of brushing her muzzle down his scaled neck, breathing in his scent deeply. Yes, she once again decides, Ivar’s scent smelled much better laced with salt.

It is the mention of Ischia that makes her look up again. Ischia had indeed chosen Krone, and nobody had objected to coronation. That wouldn’t have been the right thing to do, or so Kylin makes herself believe. ”Circinae disappeared…” she murmurs softly, only just loud enough for both Krone and Ivar to hear. For a while the keeper’s words had haunted her, but she hadn’t been able to figure out what Circinae had meant, and thus she had given up trying to find out after a while.

After all, the ex-keeper was just another one in the line of horses that had disappeared. And although not close, that too felt as being left behind.

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 03:09 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:28 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-22-2017, 04:57 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-23-2017, 06:06 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:19 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-27-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-27-2017, 04:06 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:27 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 01-12-2018, 04:38 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 01-16-2018, 09:11 PM