• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

MAGIC MOCKS REGISTRATION - OPEN UNTIL 6/20
    Registering, and hopefully battling Rhy per Evie's consent Smile

Also, I can maybe fill in any gaps if needed since Kyra will technically be away when this starts. Equal or higher trait level...lower wouldn't be fair
    Rhy, battling Flamevein because Broken is nice to me and doesn't care when I don't reply on time. Smile
    Ugh. For character reasons, she has to be here too.
    Ugh. I wasn't going to put her here because I don't want three mocks at once, but aaargh she wants to be here. Soo Registering. With trait level preferably equal or higher. But if you're having trouble with matching people up, lower would probably be ok.
    Tyrna will participate here as well lol
    Sign meeee up!

--- 
    God dammit. Me as in Eight, not me as in Hanna. because like. I don't think Hanna-real life me has any magic ability beyond eating a quarter of a watermelon in 6.2 minutes and being able to run 13 miles. 

I make a badass pb and banana sandwhich too. 
    ... I don't know, running 13 miles is pretty magical to me.
    I wish we could like posts. :|
    Bergy wants to play. Oh, and trait level equal or higher please.
    I belatedly volunteer as tribute.