• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your mess is mine - warrick

Tangerine

In the middle of the night, I go walking in my sleep

He is there, here, now with her.

The vision gives way to her flesh and blood lover, and the joy which she feels in unreal. Warm breath and solid flesh replace the specter which has haunted the seer, her heart made whole stands before her - more than a dream. No longer is she standing back, overlooking his world with the fog of time and space between them. His and her world are the same, and it with an overwhelming sense of gratitude which the golden mare presses herself to him, feeling the reverberation of his satisfaction deep within his broad chest.

Dark wings envelop her, feathers delicately brushing along her topline before they cloak her golden sides - provoking the flame which already burns hot in her belly. 

Her lover breathes "Tangerine" and nothing more, his lips are busy as are hers. With strength and confidence, he presses a kiss into the soft corner of her mouth which nourishes her soul. She tastes the auburn skin, warmed by the false-summer of his home, warmed from the inside out by that which brings them together once again. She explores his curves and lines with urgency, lipping along the crest of his proud neck, the shoulder, the soft place where the two meet above the swells of his chest. These lips lingering in the places which respond to her searching touch. 

But soon their face are drawn together again as he leaves a trail of electricity across the painted lines of her face, and it is a sigh which she leans her crown against his ruddy cheek. 

"Warrick," pale lips are drawn to the place where the warm tones meet cool, into the corner of his mouth she whispers his name with all the weight of one hundred lonely nights behind it. "Warrick," she murmurs again because it felt right the first time, and she was never one to leave an option unexplored.

"I am whole again," he says, and the tears which dance in her amber eyes are of the purest kind. Tangerines words of love and gratitude become lodged behind the lump in her throat; for all her foresight he could still surprise her.

"I can never stay away..." Tangerine finally says as she falls into the brilliant blue of his eyes. She can feel her world shifting below her as the magic Beqanna had given her begins to work again. But she doesn't want to dream now, she wants to stay in this moment forever. She blinks hard to clear her mind of the vision which threatens to remove her from the present, even as figures begin to materialize in the depts of his eyes. 

Again she presses her muzzle to his, her lids firmly closing over the vision which tries to ruin their sacred time. The warmth of his body and the comfort of his strong side supporting her drives away the premonitions. She is fully present, fully his, for the first time in far too long.

"... because I love you."
    More than I have ever loved before. 

@[Warrick]  Heart

Messages In This Thread
    your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 12-21-2017, 10:32 PM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Warrick - 12-22-2017, 02:56 PM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 12-29-2017, 05:07 PM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Warrick - 12-30-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 01-18-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Warrick - 01-20-2018, 10:07 AM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 02-17-2018, 10:13 AM