• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Master the heart and tame your misery; drama dudes
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

Ceara had known she would be followed. She had not known Kolera long, but she seemed...pig-headed. Stubborn.Which would leave Warrick behind them both, who would be bringing up the rear. Standing at the mouth of a cave, wondering what a small band was doing gathering here at the base of the fiery mountain.

Hushed voices are sounding echoes bouncing off the cavern walls, and when Ceara speaks, they are immediately silenced. Moments later - many, long moments - Levi appears, and his face is not one of love and happiness that he places upon his doting sister. His eyes are flashing, and he is angry. She listens to him speak, but knows that she doesn't have long before they are interrupted. She snorts, and her ears go back. "Working? Apparently playing warden... This is why we couldn't go to Nerine? You're shacked up the prisoner? A girl has come looking for her mother. Please tell me it is not what it looks like, Levi. You know I love you unconditionally... but please. Please tell me." Her eyes search his face, but he doesn't have time to answer her before Kolera comes up and demands to see Karaugh.

All the conversation that goes on around them, and Ceara's eyes never leave her brother's face. Warrick assures Kolera that Levi does not have Karaugh. And yet, searching levi, she sees the marks she wishes she hadn't seen. Marks on his neck. A lover's kiss. Bruises from bleeding hearts. He has had her. And she fears what will happen if his actions come to light. But she waits, standing silent.

She would defend Levi, no matter the cost. She just hoped it would not put her at odds with Warrick. Or Tephra.

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Master the heart and tame your misery; drama dudes - by Ceara - 12-29-2017, 07:26 PM